Friday, April 1, 2016

March 26, 2016

One Day Left

I don't have too much to report from this week. We didn't have TRC this week, so we didn't do much teaching. We got to Skype another member though, this time from Argentina, and he was pretty fun to talk with and then we just shared an Easter message with him. Easter tomorrow should be pretty awesome. We have a special Easter morning devotional that will undoubtedly be given by an Apostle, so we are all looking forward to that. We had to say good bye to all our teachers this week, so that was pretty sad. I'll probably email my teachers throughout my mission. 

I honestly enjoyed the MTC as a whole. It was a good experience and I feel like I learned a bunch and grew a bunch. That being said I'm pretty tired of the MTC schedule, food, provo and am really looking forward to being in Nicaragua! The rest of my zone is all flying down to Buenos Aires together, so it'll suck saying bye to all my friends and not have any familiar faces going to Nicaragua with me.  

That's really all I've got to tell for this week. Thanks to all of you that sent dear elders or other mail during my time here at the MTC! I enjoyed hearing from you and I'm sorry I didn't have any time to write back. Next time you hear from me I'll be in Nicaragua!

Elder Hamson

Heres some pictures with our teachers. Outside with Hno. Clark, in the class with Hno. Corbin, and on the stairs with Hna. Vargas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment