Friday, April 1, 2016

February 27, 2016   

Week 2!
The days are starting to move by much faster. This week was a blur. All the studying and teaching blends together and makes it impossible to differentiate the days. Things are going pretty well all things considered. All the guys in my district get along super well and we pretty much just all hangout together rather than splitting up into companionship and we manage to find ways to make the days fun while still getting everything done that we need too. It's really kinda amazing how we've all become such good of friends in such a short time. I think I forgot to mention this in my email last week, but I am basically the only Elder going to Nicaragua. My whole district and nearly the whole Zone is going to Argentina. So I am constantly getting singled out. It's cool though because I like being the unique one. Alsop in spanish they are all learning to pronounce 'y' and 'll' as 'ch' while I just learn the normal pronunciations of everything. 

As far as things that happened this week. We go to the temple every p-day, so we went last Saturday afternoon and we will go again today. Last week it was packed! They need a bigger temple to accommodate all the missionaries. We also go on sunday afternoon temple walks after church on sunday and people just meet up with friends and stuff, so there was just a massive pile of people outside the temple taking pictures and chatting. The pseudo investigator we have been teaching gave us feedback on our lessons yesterday and is now going to be our teacher for the next 5 weeks which I'm super stoked about because word on the street is he is the best spanish teacher in el CCM (MTC), and we got to know him and be taught by him last night and he is definitely un capo (a cool guyor a boss). 

Oops accidentally hit ctrl + shift and it sent before I was done typing. I guess that's pretty much it though. I'll send pictures when my comp is done with his card reader. Oh yeah and also my district was assigned to host for the new missionaries next week which we are stoked about. Is Tim coming in next week? If so I might be out on the curb when he gets dropped off. Ok that's all for know I think. Oh yeah and I'm really enjoying speaking a ton in spanish. It's pretty fun to practice speaking a bunch and I almost don't even remember how to say a prayer in english haha. Ok hasta luego. 

Oh yeah and here is a temple pic with the guys from my district. 



No comments:

Post a Comment